Are you presenting a printed version of a posters? Add a QR code so viewers can use their smart phone to easily save the link to your poster.
QR codes or quick response codes allow viewers to save a digital copy of your poster or link to dynamic content such as further information, documents and multimedia.
How to generate a QR Code?
1. Find a website that generates a free QR Code with the following features:
- Track the scan statistics
- Dynamic QR Codes (allows you to modify the stored link without generating a new QR Code)
2. Enter the URL of a site that you want someone to visit
3. Download the PNG file that can be scanned by a smartphone to automatically link to your site, online document, etc.
4. Upload the PNG QR code to your poster.
The QR code can point to anything online: websites, online documents, LinkedIn profile, bios, reference list etc.